TopChop Grass is a soft and natural product made from a blend of specially selected, dried British grasses with a light dressing of linseed oil. TopChop Grass contains no added molasses or any other sugar coating.
The formula for TopChop Grass was tested and developed at the Middle Park Equine Research Centre and has been approved by the nutritional team as suitable for all horses and ponies other than those prone to laminitis and that need to lose weight (TopSpec nutritionists recommend that either TopChop Lite or TopChop Zero is used for horses and ponies in these circumstances).
It is ideal for horses and ponies needing a soft, very palatable chop, perfect for fussy feeders including fit performance horses and elderly horses. TopChop Grass can be used as a hay replacer, especially for elderly horses struggling to maintain condition as a result of poor dentition reducing their ability to chew hay/haylage.
- A high-temperature-dried, blend of British grasses.
- Lightly coated with linseed oil.
- Very palatable, soft grass chop.
- Does not contain alfalfa.
- Contains no molasses or any other sugar coating.
- Contains no preservatives or artificial additives or colourings.