Premium high fibre quick-soaking Timothy grass for horses and ponies unable to eat hay.
- Superior High Fibre
- Quick Soaking 12mm Nuts
- Very Palatable
- Naturally low in sugar & starch
- All equine Species
- Dust-sensitive Equines
- Dentally challenged Equines
- Aiding Hydration
- Post Surgery & Dental Work
Hay Care is fed soaked as below:
1. Replace hay weight with same weight of dry HayCare.
2. Add 2.5 times its volume of water.
3. Allow all water to be absorbed and use within 12 hours.
This replaces hay – offer your usual complementary feeds as well.
As with any new feed, introduce gradually over a week where possible
Oil 2-4%, Crude Protein 7-11%, Crude Fibre 25-35%, Ash 7-10%, Sugar <7%, Starch <2%