Pure Veteran Pellets are ideal for helping to keep your horse healthy now that they are starting to get older. The perfect solution for the older horse with dental issues; by soaking these pellets you can provide the same fantastic benefits as our fibre based Veteran feed, but in one easily chewed step. Soak with water before feeding to form a mash.
- Perfect for older horses and ponies
- Low in sugar and starch so suitable to feed to a horse with cushings or laminitis
- Higher oil content to help maintain weight and promote condition
- High quality amino acids to help prevent muscle wastage and maintain topline
- Palatable and high in digestible fibre
- Contains our balancer tailored specifically for the older horse and their requirements
- Contains a soft chop making it easier for the older horse to chew
- Contains a pre and probiotic to help maintain digestive health
- Non- heating -Contains no added sugar, no molasses and no wholegrain cereals to help avoid any diet related excitability
- Soak to form a mash making it easier for the older horse or those with poor dentition to chew
Digestible Energy 11MJ/kg, Protein 12.0%, Oil 6.0%, Fibre 24.0%, Starch 7.0%, Naturally Occurring Sugar 2.0%, Calcium 0.5%, Phosphorus 0.2%, Vitamin A 12000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2400iu/kg, Vitamin E 301.4mg/kg, Vitamin C 12mg/kg, Vitamin B1 63mg/kg, Vitamin B2 19mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.1mg/kg, Vitamin B6 19mg/kg, Niacin 100mg/kg, Folic Acid 31mg/kg, Biotin 4.6mg/kg, Magnesium 0.25g/kg, Copper 41mg/kg, Naturally Occurring Iron 372mg/kg, Manganese 57.6mg/kg, Zinc 127mg/kg, Selenium 0.46mg/kg, Iodine 0.7mg/kg, Salt 0.9%, Choline 19mg/kg, Lysine 4.5g/kg, Methionine 1.3g/kg, Brewers Yeast 1.2g/kg and Profeed 5g/kg.
400-600g per 100kg of body weight depending on condition and work done.
Soak 2 parts water to 1 part feed until a soft mash is formed. Using hot water will speed up the process. Feed should be served cold. Allow up to one hour soaking time.