DUE TO THE SIZE OF THIS PRODUCT IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT
- Includes slide out galvanised tray for easy cleaning.
- Hinged and locking door on both front and back for access.
- External nest box with two nesting sections.
- Extension run available – please see our chicken runs.
- 4 x Roosting perches inside the coop.
- Tongue and groove construction throughout.
- Flat packed with all fittings and instructions.
- Roof does not have felt on which helps prevent red mite infestation.
- Secure wire mesh and latches to help keep birds safe of predators.
Our chicken coops are designed and built by real wood craftsmen, manufactured using strong wooden tongue and groove boards which are both attractive and durable, this combination produces great looking and highly practical coops.
Large 8 Bird Egg Chicken House Spec – Upto 8 Birds
- Designed to accommodate 8 birds
- Manufactured from Kiln dried & plained 10mm Fir wood
- Locking hinged front & back door (front and back the same)
- Additional side door where an extra 2nd optional Nest box is designed to fit this space
- 4x Roosting Perches
- NEW 4 Position Top Ridge Roof Vent
- Slide out galvanised steel dirt tray – (Front or Back)
- Nest box can be sited on either side of the house
- Screwed & glued joints, no nails or staples here!
- Solid Door Ramp to help the hens in and out
- 1x Nest Box with 2 Nesting areas
- All metal work is galvanised or stainless steel
- Full dimensions pictured of the House L below
- Base of the coop stands 5cm off the ground on 4 legs
- This house coop is flat packed ready to build
- Chicken Coop door opening size = 30cm High x 30cm Wide
HOUSE Coop Size:
115cm Width * 85cm Depth * 90cm Height
(45.2inches Width * 33.4inches Depth * 35.4inches Height)
Nest Box Size:
57cm Width * 36cm Depth * 30cm Height
We have designed our hen homes with a metal floor at the bottom which makes cleaning out the coop a simple & easy job this ensures that the floor can be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis reducing the build up of any harmful bacteria
The front of our house coops have a large door for easy access, with an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out effortlessly. We have added an adjustable 4 position vent at the top for extra ventilation, which is also an important feature of only our coops.
The nest box side section is swappable so you can have the nest box on the left or right and the wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain.