Pink Mash™ is the latest scientific innovation in soaked fibre feeding. With super-fibre, beetroot, micronised linseed, prebiotics and Protexin® probiotics, this super food nurtures and supports the hindgut health in all horses and ponies.
Pink Mash™ can also be used for a partial hay/forage replacement and to restore hydration.
Why Pink Mash™ is Heaven for the Hindgut:
- 36% Fibre
- Very, very low in starch and sugar
- Packed full of Protexin® Probiotic to stabilise and support digestive micro-flora
- High quality pre-biotic binds up and removes unwanted bacteria
- Highly-digestible/fermentable super fibre
- Suitable for fussy feeders due to its palatability
- Contains superfood beetroot to support muscle function, high in anti-oxidants
- Suitable for horses with ulcers or those prone to colic
- Feed with any diet – no vitamins and minerals means there is no risk of imbalance
- Soaks in 5-10 minutes
- Great for senior horses that struggle to chew
MAINTENANCE: 100g per 100kg of body weight.
PERFORMANCE/WEIGHT GAIN: 200g per 100g of body weight.
PARTIAL HAY REPLACEMENT: up to 500g per 100g of body weight.