Fibregest is the perfect “super soluble fibre feed” for all alpacas, llamas and camels.
It is derived from a blend of micronized (sugar) beet pulp, hemp seed meal and lean black oats; fortified with seaweed meal, chelated minerals and Oatinol.
- Provides a perfect source of digestible soluble fibres.
- Maintains essential foregut microbial fermentation.
- Sustains beneficial fibre-digesting bacteria.
- Provides energy for health and conditioning.
- Provides natural trace elements and bio-available minerals.
- Provides the perfect partner for Camelibra.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System; providing 4 active nutraceuticals (galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids) to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Is wheat gluten free.
- Is a 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Is manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 3mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the camelids’ normal feed.
- Is quick and easy to feed.
Protein 11.0%, Oil & Fats 8.0%, Fibre 15.0%, Ash 7.0%, Calcium 1.5%, Sodium 0.1% and Omega 3 Fats 2000 mgs/kg.
Oats, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Hemp Seed Meal, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol) 3.0% and Seaweed Meal 0.2%.