A blend of Lincolnshire’s finest meadow grasses are dried, chopped and lightly dressed with cold-pressed rapeseed oil from Aberdeenshire. Topped with a unique blend of herbs including liquorice root, fennel, mint, chamomile and aniseed.
- High in fibre, highly digestible, ideal for feeding alongside a balancer or supplement to provide a high fibre diet
- A very clean source of fibre and so ideal for feeding to competition horses and ponies – can be used as a hay replacer if required
- Includes carefully selected herbs – liquorice root, ground fennel, chamomile, ainseed and mint to keep your horse happy and healthy
- The inclusion of grass pellets provides interest and texture
- Naturally sweet, ideal for tempting fussy feeders
- Free from artificial flavours, preservatives, molasses and straw
Digestible Energy 11.5MJ/kg, Protein 12.0%, Oil 10.0%, Fibre 20.0%, Ash 10.0%, Naturally Occuring Sugar 12.0%, Starch 2.0%
Chopped grass, grass pellets, cold-pressed rapeseed oil, herbs.