Contains pure alfalfa and are a high-fibre source for horses, ponies and other animals, such as cattle, sheep, goats and camelids.
- Alfalfa pellets are an excellent way of providing fibre in a concentrated form
- No added sugar and low in starch
- Alfalfa Pellets are rich in calcium and other naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- They can be fed soaked, making it ideal for older animals who struggle to chew
- Alfalfa Pellets are perfect for use in a snack ball to help reduce boredom and provide a more natural ‘trickle’ feeding rate
Digestible Energy 10.0MJ/kg, Protein 16.0%, Oil 2.5%, Fibre 27.0%, Ash 10.0%, Naturally Occuring Sugar 5.0%, Starch 3.0%