The perfect pure alfalfa fibre feed for fuelling work or promoting condition in horses and ponies that are prone to laminitis.
Naturally low in sugar and starch, Alfa-A Molasses Free contains no added sugar, is molasses and preservative free and is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Alfa-A Molasses Free is a medium calorie fibre feed, providing 11.5MJ/kg DE from fibre and oil, which is comparable to a medium energy mix or cube, but without the sugar and starch
- On average, Alfa-A Molasses Free is 10 x lower in starch than a typical medium energy mix or cube
- Alfa-A Molasses Free is suitable for horses and ponies that require a low sugar and starch ration such as those prone to laminitis or muscle problems
- Alfa-A Molasses Free includes real mint, fenugreek and alfalfa pellets for interest and taste
- Alfa-A Molasses Free contains no added sugar and naturally provides 2% starch and 4.5% sugar which is approximately half the level of sugar compared to average hay
Digestible Energy 11.5MJ/kg, Protein 14.0%, Oil 8.5%, Fibre 27.0%, Ash 10.0%, Naturally Occurring Sugar 4.5%, Starch 2.0%
Chopped alfalfa, alfalfa pellets, rapeseed oil, mint and fenugreek.