Made from fresh scottish salmon as the primary ingredient and top quality protein source that is both palatable and digestible.
Great for optimal skin/coat condition.
- Fresh scottish salmon as the primary ingredient – providing an excellent quality protein source that is both highly palatable and digestible.
- Higher levels of Omega 3 fatty acids naturally present in fish oil – may help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to allergens.
- Ethically produced – only salmon products which are fully traceable are used.
- Moderately energy dense – ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work.
- Higher tryptophan content (an important precursor to serotonin) – a diet popular with canine behaviourists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blood sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day.
Crude Protein 25.0%, Fat Content 15.0%, Crude Ash 7.0%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Omega 3 0.9% and Omega 6 1.8%.
Fresh Salmon 26%, Rice 26%, Chicken Meat Meal, Maize, Beet Pulp, Refined Chicken Oil, Whole Dried Egg, Chicken Digest, Ffish Meal, Yeast, Whole Linseed, Krill, Minerals, Prebiotic FOS, Prebiotic MOS, Yucca Extract, Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, Cranberries and Nucleotides.