The Low Calorie Feed For Veterans
Ideal for . . .
- Older horses at rest to light work
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Fussy feeders
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
Benefits of Veteran Light . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar – less than 10% combined starch and sugar
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg
- Quick soak– soaks in 30-60seconds!
- Highly palatable – ideal for fussy feeders
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals and elevated vitamin C and E
- Contains prebiotics and a probiotic blend for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses and ponies with intolerances to barley, molasses, alfalfa and/or soya
Veteran Light provides all the nutritional requirements for optimum health in older horses and ponies yet it has a low calorie/energy level, ideal for those who are good doers and holding weight well in their golden years. It is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar, making it suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Veteran Light also includes prebiotics and probiotics to help maintain a healthy digestive system and linseed is added as a source of Omega 3. Veteran Light contains a blend of premium grade herbs making it highly palatable even to fussy feeders!
Nutritionally Improved Straw, Grass Meal, Wheat Feed, Linseed Expeller (8%), Beans, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Di-calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Mint, Yeast, Fenugreek, Seaweed, Nettle, Dandelion, Garlic, Cloves, Fructo-oligosaccharides